Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We had our IVF appointment today. The "mock transfer" went well and my uterus still looks good. Jaffe did find 3 cysts on my ovary which is not necessarily a good thing and my blood pressure was around 156/92 (or something) when I got there, so they decided to take it before I left and it was 147/85 (which is not good, I am on blood pressure medicine and I go to Dr. Thorne on Friday (06/06/08) for a follow up appointment.) They did blood work today to check the AMH level (anti mullerian hormone- ovary reserve) and it will take 3 to 4 days to get that result back. They are re-checking it to make sure that the cyst on my ovary did not have any effect on the original number. So we have another appointment on 6/17/08 to check my thyroid numbers and my blood pressure.

I am crazy emotional right now and we have not even started any medication yet. We had to sign our consent forms today and Garrett & I both started laughing (at the same time) when we read the part that talked about mood swings. I have been blessed with an absolutely amazing husband who can deal with these so called "mood swings". I can hardly stand myself sometimes, and he just looks at me with those amazing blue eyes and I know that everything is O.K. He is so patient and that is just what I need.

No comments: