Tuesday, June 17, 2008

IVF appointment

We had an IVF appointment today. My blood pressure was good (124/77) and they had the results from the AMH blood test, it was .4. The nurse said that was a little low and they based my protocol accordingly. If everything stays on track then we should start with the injections on either 6/24 or 6/25. This would be a 10 day process of injections before all of the real fun (Ha!Ha!) starts. I won't go into all of the details until I know more. As for the cysts, we will check on them on 6/24 or 6/25.

Thank you for all of your prayers!!

2 comments:

Johnnie Alexander said...

Love the doggy photos! I'm adding your blog to my favorites list so I can keep track of you* You and Garrett are both such tremendously wonderful friends -- praying for God's blessing to be showered upon you. Love and prayers*

Windy said...

Oh, I will definitely be praying for you both!