Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our pretty bathroom



I am so excited about my new bathroom. It had been the same since I moved into the house 8 years ago, but that all changed on Saturday. I got the shower curtain at Bed, Bath & Beyond and the wall hanging is from Pier 1. My mom & I painted (Garrett did the cutting in, the paint is Behr-Belgian Sweet). The walls had previously been white so this was a big change. I also am a little hesitant about painting the house. The 1st time Garrett painted the front room, kitchen and dining room I actually cried. He eventually changed the front room to a color that I really like and painted all of the other living spaces (except for the dining room & kitchen) the same color. I am happy now (poor Garrett). I still need a few things but I just love the new bathroom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!! It's beautiful!!!!!

Here's our baby pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/TheJett/