Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Tuesday (oops!) Week of 8/18/08

Monday-Having dinner with Joe & Ilene Johnston at their house-they made lamb burgers in pita pockets with a sauce of feta cheese/tomatoes/onions--they were very good. They also served chocolate cake and ice cream to celebrate my birthday.

Tuesday-Carie's birthday-Tropical Storm Fay has postponed all birthday celebrations so my wonderful husband has made chocolate chip pancakes (my favorite) for breakfast, and grilled Italian sandwiches for lunch. The plan for dinner is empanadas and yellow rice!

Wednesday-Pork steaks-asparagus-parsley potatoes-sliced tomatoes

Thursday-Grilled Italian sandwiches

Friday-Ravioli with meatballs-salad-garlic bread--this will be another birthday dinner that we will be sharing with our good friends Jerry, Tina, & Paige Landis, Margarito, & Cathy Landers.

That is all I have for now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad Garrett got home safely. I'm late doing my menu, also.

I love coupons!!! There is a GREAT coupon on TGI Fridays website. Do the sweepstakes for the BBQ thing and you'll get a $3 off any frozen TGIF snack. They are $3.19 at Publix. SO . . 19 cents per snack. :)